February 5, 2014

I'm back on!


Salam & Hello, 
gorgeous people!

I haven't been here for quite a while, no?
That's cuz our streamyx was down for almost the whole January; which sucks. 
I have been wanting to blog numerous time- I was so afraid that I might not be interested in blogging anymore...
which probably won't be happening anytime soon.
..or like, ever.

I have to admit that I am pretty occupied most of the time now especially since I am married.

Anyhoo,
It's ALREADY 2014 & like most of you, 
I still can't quite digest the fact that 2013 was gone in a blink of an eye!
Scary that the time is flying by so so fast now.


So let's see..
It was my birthday last Jan, so I did some last minute tea time kinda thing at our place.







Didn't actually invite lots of people,
mainly cuz it was really really last minute.
Planned by the bestie & I!:)
We finally get to sort of make a dessert setting kind of thing, which is fun!
We did had gorgeous Yatie & her son with us, but the time we spent was a bit too short.
Will definitely plan another small gathering like these in the future :)



Thank you dearest bestie & Yatiek,
for being there for me on my birthday!
Much love for both of you :*

Stick around,
now that my streamyx is back on I just might blog a bit more regularly cuz I miss it!
Blog again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment